Sunday, September 22, 2013

Printed Shirt Dress

I'm Wearing:
Victoria's Secret Shirt Dress (old)
ShoeMint Romy Lacy Sandals
Louis Vuitton Speedy 30
Michael Kors Two-Tone Watch
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Sunday!
 As always, my week starts with spiritual refueling on Sunday morning with my family and The Church Without Walls and Pastor Ralph Douglas West. Today, we were running a little late(but we made it), so I pulled out this old shirt dress from Victoria's Secret and paired it with these amazingly versatile lace up sandals and my favorite Louis Vuitton bag. Last week was my birthday and I was gifted with this gorgeous two-tone over sized Michael Kors watch and I am over-the-moon excited about it because I don't have to pick between my love of gold and silver and I can mix and match to my heart's desire!
 
Any who, the temps are slowly shifting which means I Fall weather is on the horizon...BOOT season is here and I just received an email about a certain pair of boots that are on the way to my doorstep...YEAH!!! Stay tuned for some major looks for my favorite season of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment