Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday Stiletto Swagg

I'm Wearing:
 
Express Shirt Dress and Belt (old)
Zara Sandals
Ray Ban Sunnies
Nubar Nail Lacquer in Hot Pink c/o Influenster


 


  
 
Happy Sunday Dolls!
One of my favorite days of the week is without a doubt, SUNDAY! The start to the week is best prepared with an outstanding church service to refuel the mind, body, and spirit for whatever is to come!
So Nice I Bought Them Twice: I searched high and low for this cutout sandals from Zara after they SOLD OUT in store and online...but I am one determined shopper and I found these (and in black) on EBay. Once I found them, the challenge came in finding them in my size, 7.5! After a few weeks of hunting, I found an amazing seller and swooped in and bid on them both and with fashion luck on my side, I WON! Any who, I couldn't be happier with my these beauties because despite being a bit wide, they are beyond comfortable and can be worn with just about anything...what more can you ask for???? :-)
 
Thanks for stopping by and as always...stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!


No comments:

Post a Comment