Sunday, October 20, 2013

GiGi New York


If you are anything like me, then you completely understand the importance of a quality leather handbag...or two, three, four...and even more so when you find a company that hand makes their collection in the USA! Well, GiGi New York is definitely the leather goods company that you need to follow! I reached out to them some time back and I honestly couldn't be happier that I did. From their amazing Uber Clutches and Teddy Tote Bag to their over-the-top and fabulous customer service, I truly couldn't have designed a better product or a better company!  Oh, and did I mention that they offer monogramming? Yes, exactly...you can have your initials stitched onto your bag making it truly one-of-a-kind! The above video is merely a sneak peak into the making of their fashionably fierce and stylishly savvy go-to collection that is sure to change your idea of the perfect handbag. 
Every woman needs and must have at least one! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment