Saturday, October 19, 2013

ShoeGasam Saturday -ANN


If there is one thing I absolutely love(more than my gorgeous and adorable hubby) it is boots...I am literally obsessed and if I could rock knee high or over-the-knee boots all year round, I probably would! So, it comes as no surprise that I love Fall and Winter simply because of get to indulge my obsession with such ease and pleasure. 

One of my favorite shoe sites, ShoeMint, as provided the ultimate excused to indulge in a little retail therapy in preparation for the cooler temps and her name is ANN
Relaxed leather in black or brown with a knee high slouch and back zipper, Ann is ideal for running errands or meeting the ladies for brunch or even hitting up a few tailgating events with my own personal James Bond. I probably have way too many black boots, so I am going to probably pass on the black and skip straight to the brown. 
Outfit Ideas? Pair them with the ever trendy denim-on-denim vibe that I flip for. Or, spice up your weekend staple of black leggings and black sweater with these in brown and toss on an animal print infinity scarf and you are sure to turn heads! 

No comments:

Post a Comment