Tuesday, October 1, 2013

White Haute for Fall

I'm Wearing:
White Turban (local beauty supply)
Old Navy Tank (here)
Blank NYC Coated Jeggings (here)
Bakers Boots (old)
Clutch c/o GiGi New York
Michael Kors Watch and Braclet
Jewel Mint bracelet







Happy Tuesday Dolls!!!
As of late, there is just something about turbans that have me in such a great mood. Not only are they perfect for disguising a bad hair day, but with the array of colors they make pretty amazing accent pieces for even the most basic of outfits. 

Last night, I met up with a couple of girlfriends for a drinks(I had a pretty yummy mango-peach lemonade...lol), dinner, and a much need catch up session. Any who, with Fall upon us(despite the raised temps here in Houston) I couldn't help pulling out these transition flat boots and since I am so in love with the crispness that comes with white, I accented with a white turban and over sized clutch! Needless to say, I had a great time and look forward to many more nights with the ladies!




No comments:

Post a Comment