Monday, July 21, 2014

Gladiator Jumpsuit



I'm Wearing:
Express Romper(old) (option) (option2) (option3)
JustFab Gladiator Sandals (option) (option2) (option3)
Jessica Buurman Bag (option) (option2) (option3)
Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch (option) (option2) (option3)
RayBan Aviator Sunnies (option) (option2) (option3)














There are just some days where I stand in my closet and fight the urge to scream " I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!!!" and in those panic riddled moments, I can't help but to grab for my one-stop-shop pieces. From Rompers to Jumpsuits to Maxi dresses, slip-on and go outfits are perfect for running errands! This Express romper(super old) went perfect with this hot pink Jessica Buurman bag I was carrying from last night and I pulled out these JustFab gladiator sandals to round out my look.

Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy! Thanks for your support and inspiration! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment