Sunday, August 3, 2014

Beetle Juice II



I'm Wearing:
Zara Blazer (option) (option2) (option3)
Zara Faux Leather Shorts (option) (option2) (option3)
BooHoo Peplum Top (option) (option2) (option3)
ShoeMint Heels (option) (option2) (option3)
RayBan Sunglasses (here)
 












I am not sure why I am so drawn to black and white stripes, but there is just something classic about this combination that keeps calling my name. This "Beetlejuice-esq" jacket is perfecting for adding just a bit of something extra to a simple black and white look. I hardly ever wear shorts, but since blasting my way through P90X3(I am into week 6 now), I was feeling a wee bit sassy and thought...why not?!?!? ;-)

Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy! Thanks for your support and inspiration! :-)
Location:Huntsville, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment