Monday, August 11, 2014

Me. Peeples Brunch



I'm Wearing:
Target Tank (option) (option2) (option3)
American Eagle Jeans(old) (option) (option2) (option3)
Jessica Buurman Shoes (option) (option2)
Zara Bowling Bag (old/sold out)
Michael Kors Two-Tone Watch (here)
White/Gold Cuff (boutique find)


















 
As the summer wraps up, it is long over due for a much needed chat session with a few girlfriends It is Houston Restaurant week(well, all month) and what better way or time to try out a few new spots and get/give a load of gossip?!?!?!?!? We tried out MR. Peeples downtown and considering I am a vegetarian and am into my third week towards a Vegan lifestyle, this probably wasn't the spot for me...and let me not forget to mention that they didn't have a gluten-free menu...so I probably won't re-visit on my own, but the company, atmosphere and the service more than made up for what I wasn't able to eat and I would definitely suggest this spot to anyone who should ask! :-)

Fierce and Stylishly Savvy! Thanks for your support and inspiration! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment