Thursday, October 30, 2014

VX Sport 2...Train Like An Angel



I'm Wearing:
Incredible Sport Bra (option use code for 20% discount: SPTS-fbfa9b4b )
Knockout VS Sport Capris (option)
Adidas Running Shoes
Michael Kors Watch














 
Have you fallen in love with Victoria's Secret Sport yet? Well, what are you waiting on? When asked to try out their new workout bra and crop pants, I literally jumped at the idea. I mean, what girl doesn't love Victoria's Secret and what fitness fan wouldn't love the idea of combing the two for the perfect workout wear that makes you love as sexy as your sweat session makes you feel? I express enough how much I absolutely LOVE this line of workout wear...the sport bra offers unparrallelled support and comfort while the capri pants feel like I am wearing next to nothing. Needless to say, I will definitely be investing in a few more pieces for my workout wardrobe!


Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy! Thanks for your support and inspiration! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment