Monday, March 29, 2010

The Perfect LBP (Little Black Pump)

Every woman understands the importance of owning the perfect little black pump with the highest heel you can wear, comfortably. Honestly, I have been on the quest for such a staple piece for years, affordable of course, when I switched my way past the perfect pair.

I have long been a fan of Aldo Shoes, but finding the right black heel was escaping me with each season change. Like you, I was looking for a shoe that I could dress up or down, wasn't going to require a second mortgage on my house, comfortable enough to last through happy hour, sexy enough to turn heads and sophisticated enough to add style to my LBD. Was this too much to ask for of one shoe? I was definitely beginning to think that such a shoe just did not exists.

Ladies, I have found the shoe of my, and your, dreams and will probably need to purchase a second pair (same color and everything) to keep as a replacement when the time comes. What? Don't act like we haven't all done it...heck, what happens when the heel breaks or the luster fades?

With its 4 inch heel and lust worty comfortable platform base, the DESTIME is a shoe worthy of being placed on the frugalista's style pedestal. Oh, and did I mention that this gorgeous shoe also comes in RED? Needless to say, I am head over heels, no pun intended, for this perfect LBP(little black pump) and can't wait to wear them again....and again...and again!
Our first outing was this past weekend. Paired with a pair of cuffed boyfriend jeans, lose fitting white tee, and cropped boyfriend jacket, these shoes definitely pulled my look together. And, I even received the "oooo where'd she get those shoes" stare from fellow fashionista, so I knew I had made a wise choice and investment. But, the biggest compliment came from my date...my husband...when he simply stated, "I like those shoes," at the END of our date! Which tells me that he was checking them out throughout the night...YES!



$90.00

No comments:

Post a Comment