Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Splurge vs Steal

Spring is here and Military Chic is definitely taking the front runner position in trends to step into! Combining our love for our country and fashion is pure genius. Military greens, tops and tanks to cargo pants, dresses and skirts, are obviously taking over as the must have neutral piece in your closet.

Hilary Duff is military chic in a pair of J Brand Skinny Cargo Pants while out in West Hollywood
This is my personal favorite, of the three, way to wear this style.


Khloe Kardashian in J Brand Skinny Cargo Pants, $230.00, while in Miami filming her second season of "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami".



Ciara rocks her J Brand Cargo while strolling the streets. Not my choice for an outfit, but I am definitely loving these pants.


If you are anything like me, you have always loved borrowing from the boys when it comes to style! So, I am sure you have fallen, again, for the military chic trend! But, who has $200+ to spend on a single pair of pants...even if the number of wears divided by the price makes the initial investment worth the splurge.


Move over J Brand and HELLO Kill City Cargo Skinny Pants. Found at one of my new favorite stores, Metropark, I fell in love with these as I walked passed them displayed on the mannequin. And, with a frugalista's price tag of only $69.00 these are an amazing steal!


My advice for a perfect outfit? black or white fitted tee , accessorize with bangles and your favorite bag and step into a pair of killer neutral/nude heels...preferably a sandal!


No comments:

Post a Comment