Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Army Green Everything...

Picture courtesy of denimology.com
Three of the most stylish sisters are sporting two of the hottest trends this season...army green and cargos! Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian have fallen, hard, for Blank Denim cargos...pants and shorts! I must say that I am a loyal fan of cargos....I still have a few pairs from YEARS back that I love and receive compliments on with each wear now that they are back in style! Khloe and Kim combine their love of skinny jeans with a dash of army green coloring and a sprinkle of cargo by looking fabulous in these reasonably priced skinny pants available at Singer 22. While new mom Kourtney is stylishly effortless in a pair of cargo shorts (also available at Singer 22)! I do believe that I will be investing in a pair of the skinny pants...and for only $71, why not! These pants are wearable from day to night...heels or flats...who isn't on the look out for staple pieces that are beyond versatile?

I am willing to go out on a limb to say that cargos will be here for well into the fall season! And, with the skinny fit you can pull on your favorite pair of boots, when the the weather cools off, and still be a fashion DO!


No comments:

Post a Comment