Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Splurge vs Steal: Buckle Up

If you know me, then you know that I am more than a shoe fiend! And when it comes to boots, regardless of the temperature outside, I am drawn like a magnet! Time after time I try to walk away from a pair of boots that catches my eye only to daydream about them for days or even months! Well, this Giuseppe Zanotti For Balmain Multi Buckle Boot is no exception! During the fall/winter season of last year I came across the most amazing ankle boot from Bakers(pictured below) and nearly lost my breath! But, I didn't purchase because my husband said he didn't like them...I know, what was I thinking? That is just it, I wasn't thinking! Needless to say, I have been pineing ever since!
So, when I came across pictures of these stars sporting quite similar boots I was beyond determined to relocate the boots from Bakers! Fashion fairies are definitely on my side because Bakers has restocked its version of the buckle ankle boot, black and grey, for a fraction of the price of the celebrity version!
Lindsay Lohan sports hers leaving her home in Hollywood
Picture courtesy of starstyleinc.com

Leighton Meester sports hers while filming "Gossip Girl"

picture courtesy of YourNextShoes.com

Paired with leggings, skinny jeans, mini dress/skirt or even shorts these ankle boots are a definite outfit maker and head turner! If you have enough pocket change to drop a mortgage payment on a pair of shoes, then definitely invest in these!






Giuseppe Zanotti For Balmain Multi Buckle Boots

$1800 (sold out)

But, if you are a fashionista on a budget the check out Bakers version...go ahead and grab both colors! I could use a variety of colors in my shoe wardrobe and I am sure you could!

No comments:

Post a Comment