Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sleeved Mini Dress...CRAZINESS!!!

Of course, my first post after a month long [blogging] vacation would be of the style maven Kim Kardashian!
I have been into rocking dresses, well guess you could "again", these days and was completely floored when this photo of Kim Kardashian in Santa Monica popped up! Can you say fashion genius! I can't say if Kim put this outfit together or if her fashion savvy stylist did, but I can say it comes together perfectly! The blend of animal print and nude trend is definitely to die for...to say the least. Matter of fact, to quote one of my own fashion and styling idol, Rachel Zoe, this unit is "BANANAS!"
Okay, now you know I HAD to find this dress and was determined to locate this or something fashionably comparable...I am pleased to say it only took me two days(little less, but you know drama is involved when it comes to fashion and the Kardashian Klan).
Needless to say, I WANT THIS DRESS!!!


Kim Kardashian in Santa Monica

Parker Double Flared Sleeve Dress
(not available in the color shown)
$209

No comments:

Post a Comment