Monday, August 16, 2010

Splurge vs Steal...

Good Afternoon Fashionistas, I am not ashamed to say that I have been head-over-heels in love with this Yves Saint Laurent Y Platform Bootie since a secret trip to Saks last year...and, I was on an all out mission to locate a comparable bootie that wouldn't end my in divorce court...LOL!
Then, I noticed that Monica Rose had centered several of Kim Kardashian's "every day" outfits around this stylish piece....I was completely over the moon with the ideas floating in my mind. Skirts and Dresses and Leggings and Jumpers Oh My...the possibilities were endless...but so was my search! UNTIL...
YSL Y Platform Bootie
$895
(SOLD OUT)

Picture courtesy of www.coolspotters.com


picture courtesy of www.coolspotters.com
...I have found a more affordable comparison.
(Yes, ankle booties will definitely be a must have in your shoe closet this Fall/ Winter season! )

Check out Victoria Secrets version of the above bootie...available in 3 stylish colors and clearly spot on with the trend(s). At a fraction of the cost, $69, these are definitely worth scooping up because you will probably have this as a go-to shoe. Worn with leggings, pants, skirts or dresses, this platform bootie is an outfit maker! I have ordered the all black...since that is what I have been dying for since last year...but I may invest in an additional pair if I love them as much as I know I will!
Besides color, I dare you to spot a sizable difference these two shoes...well, one worth NOT purchased these beauties!







No comments:

Post a Comment