Friday, September 23, 2011

Jet Jeans

Needless to say, I definitely want to kiss the designer behind the first pair of jeans because my closet wouldn't be anywhere near acceptable without the countless numbers I already own. But, I must say that I have been on an all out mission to locate the PERFECT pair of fitted distressed jeans for what seems to be forever. Then, I started noticing KimK rocking a sweet pair of neatly rolled up jeans on a few different occasions and I knew I had found them.

Last week, I bit the fashion bullet and ordered the Jet Jaime Roll Up Slim Leg jeans from Boutique To You and I am definitely glad that I ponied up and dropped the $198. Arriving yesterday, I was ever so excited to try them on...I AM IN LOVE!!! Made with an amazingly soft fabric, and perfectly placed distressed spots, these are sure to become my go-to pair of jeans for some time. Designed to be rolled up, these jeans are ideal for dressing up or down...but always rolled up!

I do believe that I will be making an additional Jet Jeans purchase in the future!

JET Jamie Roll Up Slim Leg Jeans
JET Jamie Roll Up Slim Leg Jeans
JET Jamie Roll Up Slim Leg Jeans
JET Jamie Roll Up Slim Leg Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment