Monday, November 5, 2012

Saturday Simplicity

Saturday was a very long, but productive day! In the morning, I worked as both a model and stylist for a magazine(title and release date coming soon) which was definitely a lot of work, but I truly enjoyed myself and can't wait for the relase party and pictures(the photographer let me see a few of my shots, and I love them!).
After the shoot wrapped and I was waiting for my car, I snapped this picture.
I am wearing: Drape Front Jacket(old) from Macy's
White Pocket Tee(old) from Gap
Zipper Leggins(old) from Forever 21
Ugg Boots(tall) in Black (these are definitely a life saver after a long day on set!)
Bag available here

Later that evening, I kept my look just as simple for a family dinner to celebrate my little(bigger than me though) cousin's last college football game!

I am wearing:
Kangol cap(old)
Zara Jacket(available here)
Target t-shirt(old)
Citizen of Humanity Jeans(old, but available here) that are beyond comfortable and worth the investment.
Red Converse(I am not much of a sneakers kind of girl, but I am loving these lately)
Bag available here







No comments:

Post a Comment