Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Boots and Business


I'm Wearing:

Gap Button Down Shirt(old)
Banana Republic Pencil Shirt(old)
7FAM Knee High Boots (old)
Limited Belt (old)
Louis Vuitton Speedy 30
Ray Ban Sunnies
Michael Kors Mid Size Gold Watch
Yellow Diamond Earrings (old gift)
Gold Tennis Bracelet( old gift)
OPI Nail Color in Nude







Today was all about casual business since I was slated for a few meetings (rescheduled for the weekend) since my loving husband surprised me with tickets to Rockets game tonight...YEAH for date night! Since the weather here in Houston has definitely taken a turn I decided to pull out one of my favorite pair of boots and work around them. There really is something simple yet professional about a simple pencil skirt and a button down blouse!

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and as always...stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!




No comments:

Post a Comment