Thursday, March 28, 2013

Rockets Ready


I'm Wearing:
Old Navy Tank (always available)
Forever 21 Zip Sweater (old)
Faux Leather Drape Front Jacket (can't remember)
Blank Denim Skinny Jeans (here)
Bakers Wedge Sneakers (here)
Gold ID Necklace
Big Budda Bag (old)
Invictus Watch(unseen)




OMGOODNESS...I had to take this picture! Gluten Free Snacks station inside the Toyota Center...Freaking Amazing!


Yeah for date nights and loving husbands! Last night we went to the Toyota Center to watch our Houston Rockets take on(sadly, we lost) the Indiana Pacers. Such a fun night out. Considering I am always in heels, I definitely had a difficult time deciding on what to wear so I kept it simple with an all black outfit and colorful wedge sneakers(have I mentioned how much I LOVE wedge sneakers!!!). Then I tossed on the gold id necklace to add a small bit of sass to what could have been a "blah" of an outfit! Oh, and I couldn't help but snapping a picture of the Gluten Free snacks bar because it is so hard to find places that offer gluten free...especially at sports arenas! Any who, the night was nothing less than spectacular!

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and as always...stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!

(Disclaimer: these definitely aren't the best of the best pictures, but considering the number of people in the Toyota Center, I think we were able to get a few good shots...lol)





No comments:

Post a Comment