Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Go-Cart Crazy

I'm Wearing:
Bleulab Reversible Jeggings (here)
Forever 21 "Perfection is Overrated" T-Shirt
Red Converse Tennis Shoes
Zara Fold-Over Bag(old)
Michael Kors Mid Size Gold Watch
Diamond Tennis Bracelet(gift)





Disclaimer: my apologies for the bit of distortion in these pictures as there was so much going that we shot these with my Sprint Galaxy
This past weekend we celebrated our cousin's birthday with go-carts and dinner...needless to say, we all had a blast! I literally hadn't been go-cart racing in probably 10 or 15 years, so the chance to relive some childhood memories was pretty sweet! Sadly though, I only was able to race once because at 5'2" I could barely touch the pedals(they moved them a bit closer for me) and reaching the actual steering wheel was definitely another task in itself...lol! HaHa, one of the first things one of our friends said to me when we walked in was, "...I didn't know that you were that short..." which definitely seems to be the natural response from most when seeing me in flats for the first time. I am not much of a flats or sneakers kind of girl, but as of late my new hubby is guiding my away from my styling comfort zone and a whole new door of styling options have opened up...exciting!

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and as always...stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!


No comments:

Post a Comment