Friday, April 19, 2013

Oh My Chic 2


I'm Wearing:
Armani Exchange Lightweight Denim Jacket(underneath)
Oh My Chic Sweatshirt (previous post) (here)
Lucky Jeans(old)
Zara Bag (similar)
Bakers Wedges(old)
Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch







With temperatures taking a classic nose dive, today was all about layers for warmth and to battle the crazy winds! I have literally been obsessed with sweatshirts lately because I am always cold and they are a definitely more stylish option than carrying around a blanket all day! When I came across this sweatshirt, I couldn't help but to grab it! These jeans are probably one of the first pair of "designer" jeans that I personally ever splurged on YEARS ago...funny how trends fad in and out through the years....lol!
Enjoy the last little bit of this cool weather because in a blink of an eye, Texas will be too hot to step out before 5pm!

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and as always...stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!