Friday, April 19, 2013

Oh My Chic 2


I'm Wearing:
Armani Exchange Lightweight Denim Jacket(underneath)
Oh My Chic Sweatshirt (previous post) (here)
Lucky Jeans(old)
Zara Bag (similar)
Bakers Wedges(old)
Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch







With temperatures taking a classic nose dive, today was all about layers for warmth and to battle the crazy winds! I have literally been obsessed with sweatshirts lately because I am always cold and they are a definitely more stylish option than carrying around a blanket all day! When I came across this sweatshirt, I couldn't help but to grab it! These jeans are probably one of the first pair of "designer" jeans that I personally ever splurged on YEARS ago...funny how trends fad in and out through the years....lol!
Enjoy the last little bit of this cool weather because in a blink of an eye, Texas will be too hot to step out before 5pm!

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and as always...stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!




No comments:

Post a Comment