Monday, April 22, 2013

Cargo Casual


I'm Wearing:
Armani Exchange Light Denim Jacket(old)
Forever 21 Gray Sweater Tee(old)
Blank Denim Cargo Pants(old) (similar)
ShoeMint Heels(sold out)
Brighton Cuff Bracelet(gift)
Tiffany & Co. Charm Bracelet(gift)
Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch
Intictus Bracelet






Smiling...today's pictures were taken by the first man I ever loved...MY DADDY! He was definitely a picture taker(from what I am told) back in the day and I absolutely LOVE that he wants to get back behind the camera...and to take pictures of is baby girl no less! I think that's pretty darn sweet, don't you! Needless to say, my daddy is pretty awesome and I know that he will only get better with the camera and I can't wait to continue to be his muse(heck, I think I'm his muse at the moment...lol). Oh wow,  I almost forgot...today marks the start of my 3rd week as a vegan...time definitely has flown by and I honestly couldn't feel any better!

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and as always...stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!


No comments:

Post a Comment