Thursday, April 18, 2013

Cuff Me I'm Guilty

I'm Wearing:
American Eagle Button Down (here) 
Express Jeggings(cuffed) (similar) (options)
ShoeMint Pumps(sold out)
Tracey Lynn Cross Necklace (here)
Tiffany & Co. Heart Necklace (gift)
Michael Kors Mid Size Watch
Tiffany & Co. Cuff Bracelet(gift)
Tiffany & Co. Bracelet (gift)
Brighton Open Bracelet(gift)





This morning I woke up without any idea of what I wanted to wear, so after checking the weather(possibility of rain with a bit of an overcast) I decided on this simple button up and a pair of comfortably worn-in jeggings that I simply cuffed for a different look. I stacked on a few of my silver bracelets(the more the merrier, right?), doubled up my new cross necklace with my Tiffany & Co. "I Love You" heart necklace, and added an over sized right hand ring for a bit of sass! I absolutely LOVE these ShoeMint pump with the gun metal detailing...perfect for just about any occasion or reason!

Until next time, thank you for stopping by and as always...stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment