Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Denim Darling

I'm Wearing:
American Eagle Oxford Shirt(sold out, but I like these) (options)
Citizen of Humanity Jeans (here) (options)
Romy lace up sandals from ShoeMint
Name Plate Necklace (option) (options)
Michael Kors Watch (here)
Tiffany & Co. Cuff Bracelet
House of Dereon Sunnies(gift seen here) (options)












I have literally been in love with lace up sandals for ever but just couldn't find a pair that "spoke" to me...until ShoeMint introduced Romy(available in black and nude) and the connection was real! There is just something about lace-up sandals that scream S/S which is exactly what I need right about now. Prepare to see these beauties quite a bit over the next few months. Paired with skinnies(seen today), boyfriend jeans, shorts(skorts are back, so rock them 2!), skirts and dress for a instant bit of sass!  And need I speak on these  House of Dereon studded sunnies(gift from my mommy)? OMGoodness, I absolutely love them(I have them in red also...check back) because without even trying, they pump up your look and give you that "rockstar" staus kind of look and feel!



No comments:

Post a Comment