Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Denim Darling

I'm Wearing:
American Eagle Oxford Shirt(sold out, but I like these) (options)
Citizen of Humanity Jeans (here) (options)
Romy lace up sandals from ShoeMint
Name Plate Necklace (option) (options)
Michael Kors Watch (here)
Tiffany & Co. Cuff Bracelet
House of Dereon Sunnies(gift seen here) (options)












I have literally been in love with lace up sandals for ever but just couldn't find a pair that "spoke" to me...until ShoeMint introduced Romy(available in black and nude) and the connection was real! There is just something about lace-up sandals that scream S/S which is exactly what I need right about now. Prepare to see these beauties quite a bit over the next few months. Paired with skinnies(seen today), boyfriend jeans, shorts(skorts are back, so rock them 2!), skirts and dress for a instant bit of sass!  And need I speak on these  House of Dereon studded sunnies(gift from my mommy)? OMGoodness, I absolutely love them(I have them in red also...check back) because without even trying, they pump up your look and give you that "rockstar" staus kind of look and feel!