Saturday, May 18, 2013

Shoe-Gasam Saturday

LEILA Gold Chain T Strap SandalsLEILA Gold Chain T Strap Sandals

It is no secret that I am literally obsessed with shoes...it truly is an addiction that I do not plan on receiving help with because shoes make everything better(at least that what they do for me!) Any who, as I was clicking through the pages of one of my go-to online boutiques, Jessica Buurman, I came across the LEILA Gold Chain T-Strap Sandal and literally lost my breathe as the styling possibilities started turn in my mind...seriously! From day to night and dressed up or down, this sandal is an absolute MUST HAVE in your closet and I am confident that you will see it styled here(and often over S/S) very soon!

What do you think?

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and as always...stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!

No comments:

Post a Comment