Friday, May 17, 2013

Fashion Find Friday

Black Uber Clutch -  Embossed PythonIndigo Uber Clutch -  Embossed Python
Yellow Uber Clutch -  Embossed PythonWhite Uber Clutch -  Embossed Python


I am always on the go..."busy body" as my husband likes to say..so the bigger the bag the better is always my motto! But sometimes, a girl really does need to invest in a universal clutch that is perfect for stepping out! So, when I clicked upon GiGi New York and their python leather clutches I couldn't help but share! Available in an array of gorgeous colors, this clutch is perfect for for any occasion and the perfect accent piece to any outfit! Oh, and did I mention that will have YOUR INITIALS engraved on your purchase...can you say FIERCE and FAB!!!!

I am loving all of the colors available, but since blue is my favorite color...wait, you can never go wrong with black...then again, yellow is the definition of spring/summer...oh the choices!!!!
Tell me, what do you think?

Until next time, thank you for stopping by and as always...stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!

No comments:

Post a Comment