Friday, May 17, 2013

All Black Everything

I'm Wearing:
Bag & Shoes c/o Jessica Buurman
Traci Lynn Galore Necklace
Beaded Bracelets(made personal)
Gold Cuff c/o Style Hunters
Tiger's Eye Cocktail Ring (Forever21.com)









It  has definitely been more than a little minute since I have been able to post because my closet has LITERALLY been under plastic as our house goes through a much needed MAKE-OVER!!!! It truly has been a real struggle figuring out what to wear! But I was able to sneak(yes, sneak into my own closet) in a grab these fabulous leopard print stilettos that are beyond comfortable! Trust me, Jessica Buurman boutique makes some of the best look and most comfortable shoes I own...for this, I will forever be a fan!

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and as always...stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!






No comments:

Post a Comment