Thursday, July 11, 2013

Printed Pants and Spiked Shoes


I'm Wearing:
Topshop Peplum Top
Zara Printed Trousers (options) (options2)
GiGi New York Tote Bag
Beaded Bracelets (custom made) (options)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This morning I had the honor of speaking to a great group kids about the importance of staying in school, following your dreams and what it takes to step out on faith to start your own business. There is just something about being able to be a role model or someone that another young girl can look up to that makes me happy and feel more than blessed! 
 
For today's panel I wanted to keep my look rather simple...this is simple, right?...and went with these black and white printed trousers and a simple black peplum top and added a pop of color with the shoes! This GiGi New York Bag has definitely become my go-to tote as of late and I receive more than my fair share of compliments!
 
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment