Friday, September 27, 2013

Fashion Find Friday - TIEKS

Matte Black Diamond White CrocCalifornia NavyNude LacePop PinkBrent Wood VeganCardinal RedCamel

Happy Friday Dolls!!! 
If there is one thing about me that I am sure you already know, it is that I am a "Stiletto Swagg & Sass" kind of girl and am usually found in a pair of at least 4" heels. But ever so often, I must give in and accept my pint size height and forgo my beloved heels for a great pair of ballet flats Hmmm, definitely easier than it sounds! At times it is beyond hard to find ballet flats that I actually like/love as much as I adore my skinny heeled babies...that is until I slipped and fell into a pair of amazingly comfortable and fold-able flats with a teal blue sole! 

Yes, I am literally in shock at how soft and stylishly comfortable TIEKS (Tieks \\, noun. The most versatile designer flats in the world. Made of the finest Italian leathers and designed to fold and fit in a purse. Wearable all day, every day)can be and the array of colors and textures available. Oh my wow, need I not forget that they have a pretty sweet VEGAN collection as well! As if creating a vegan collection isn't enough of a reason to fall for these MUST HAVEs, Tieks by Gavrieli is beyond charitable:

"The Gavrieli Foundation is an organization that is deeply committed to the empowerment of women around the globe as a means for social change. The struggles and triumphs of some of these women are featured in the profiles below. Through Kiva we are sending money to these women in hopes of creating opportunity and alleviating poverty. We believe empowering women is a requisite in the broader fight against global poverty and hope our contribution has a profound impact on the lives of these women and their families."

Full review to follow soon, so stay tuned! :-)

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and as always...stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy

No comments:

Post a Comment