Friday, September 27, 2013

Casual Friday

I'm Wearing:
Gap Jacket (old)
The Limited Tee (old)
Blank NYC Cargo Pants (old)
Aldo Jelly Sandals (old)
Michael Kors Watch, Bracelet, and Sunnies
Cream and Gold Cuff Bracelet(can't remember)
Diamond Stud Earrings (gift from mommy)






Disclaimer: I am not sure what actually happened with these pictures but I am kind of feeling the fuzzines of them...strange I know, but hey, sometimes it's like that...lol!:-)

Happy Friday Dolls!!!
What do you have planned for the weekend? 
For some reason, today seemed like a flat sandal kind of day and since I am definitely NOT a follower of the outdated rule of "no white after Labor Day" I couldn't help but slip on these casually comfy jeans to compliment the sandals! If there is one thing I absolutely love it is my sunnies and these beauties by Michael Kors are AH-MAY-Z-ING and just what the doctor ordered(I may need them in white as well...what do you think?)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment