Saturday, March 29, 2014

Benevolent Jewels


If you haven't noticed, my baby(gift from my hubby) absolutely loves little blue boxes as much as I do...especially considering he seems to hope into every picture when I open one...smiling!


A few days ago, I received a little blue box from a pretty sweet boutique and inside was this jaw-dropping statement necklace that I can't wait to wear(click back soon) to sass up a simple look that is sure to turn heads. 


Isn't this just gorgeous!!! I see a simple white tee, jeans and either killer stilettos or a pair of thigh high boots and an oversized cluth to meet my hubby for dinner or brunch with my girls.



Benevolent Jewels is this pretty amazing boutique based out of Houston and is sure to be the next big thing in statement accessories

Mission: "Benevolent Jewels is an online store that seeks to spread awareness about the importance of helping others. The store allows customers to purchase and wear stylish, affordable jewels in order to donate towards a cause. At the end of three months, 20% of our profits will be donated to a philanthropic organization."

No comments:

Post a Comment