Monday, March 31, 2014

Chic Happens


I'm Wearing:
American Eagle Sweatshirt(old) (option
Forever 21 Sweater(grey) (option) (option2)
Blank Denim Cargo Pants (old) (option) (option2)
ShoeMint Heels (old) (option) (option2) (option3)
Micheal Kors Two-Tone Watch (option) (option2)
JewelMint Bangles
RayBan Sunglasses (option) (option2)








Happy Monday Dolls! How was your weekend?
Well Well Well, it looks like it may just be warming up....I am definitely not complaining considering longer cooler weather can only mean that the summer months are going to be dangerously HOT!!! I came across this sweat a while back and ti pretty much speaks for itself...CHIC HAPPENS...and I just couldn't pass it up! I have worn it a few times and shared it on Instagram but it's making it's first appearance on Darnel's Desires!  


No comments:

Post a Comment