Friday, March 28, 2014

Converse Chic



I'm Wearing:
Forever 21 Flannel Shirt (old) (option) (option2) (option3)
7 For All Mankind Denim Jeggings (old) (option) (option2)
Converse All-Stars (here) (option)
Sam Moon Bag (option) (option2) (option3)
RayBan Aviator Sunnies (option) (option2)







Happy Friday Dolls!!!! 
Sometimes a girl just needs to step out of her stilettos and into a great pair of sneakers....even if it is to ensure stability on a gloomy and rainy day! The past few days have been all about doom and gloom, but there is no better way to fight the rainy weather than with a random pop of color...insert these red converse sneakers. My husband bought these for me a couple of years ago because I didn't own a pair tennis(other than my workout pair) that I could just slip on and run errands...I love them and definitely need a few extra colors(hey, you can take me out of stilettos but I will never give up the need for options...smiling).


No comments:

Post a Comment