Thursday, May 22, 2014

Keeping It Simple



I'm Wearing:
Target Denim Shirt (option) (option2)
Blank Denim Pants (option) (option2)
Steve Madden Shoes (sold out) (option) (option2)
Sam Moon Bag (option) (option2)
Michael Kors Sunnies and Watch (option) (option2)
Benevolent Jewels Necklace














Happy Thursday Dolls!
Are you ready for a long weekend? I sure am!
This weekend is going to be all about relaxing and catching up with family, so why not start today?!?!? ;-)
I am definitely more of a heels(the higher the better), but my hubby is trying to get me to rock more flats and I am trying! When I came across these beauties while clicking through Steve Madden, I couldn't help but pick them(notice I said "them") up for days and weekends like these! The Poppyy(sold out) is beyond comfortable and was available in this color combo; as well as tan/white and all black...perfect for casual days or running errands! Needless to say, these flat espadrilles will be in heavy rotation this season and next! ;-)


Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy! Thanks for your support and inspiration! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment