Saturday, May 3, 2014

Retro-Rockets Ready


I'm Wearing:
Houston Rockets Warm-Ups(old) (option
Aldo Leather Flip-Flops (old) (option) (option2)
GiGi New York Bag (c/o)(option)
Michael Kors Watch
RayBan Aviator Sunnies (option) (option2)













Happy Saturday Dolls!
Sometimes the best thing you can do for yourself is to RELAX and the best way to do that, for me, is by indulging in my love of sports! I found this old school Houston Rockets Warm-up at Marshall's countless years ago and I still love pulling it out every now and again...especially during basketball season! As for my hair, please excuse me while I am making the LONG transition to natural because I haven't quite yet learned what to do with my hair when I take out the extensions to give my hair and scalp a little rest...this fluffy mess of a bun is the result...shaking my head, I have got to do better! ;-)

Have a Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy weekend! 

-Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy! Thanks for your support and inspiration! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment