Sunday, May 4, 2014

Weekend Wear


I'm Wearing:
Ily Couture Sweatshirt (option) (option2) (option3)
Forever 21 Joggers (option) (option2) (option3)
Target Sandals(old) (option) (option2)
GiGi New York Wrap Braclet (c/o)
Pink and Gold Cuff (can't remember where)
Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch and Sunnies (option) (option2)











Happy Sunday Dolls!
I hope your weekend was relaxed and you are ready for a productive week! 
As always, hubby and I try to catch up on personal time; as well as, family time by lounging around the house on Sunday after church! This is the perfect off-the-shoulder look for relaxing. Give me an oversized sweatshirt and a pair of equally comfy sweats and I am a happy girl! Add a pop of color with simple accessories and call the weekend...DONE!!!


-Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy! Thanks for your support and inspiration! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment