Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Bomber Jacket Casual



I'm Wearing:
Forever 21 Bomber Jacket
Target Pocket Tee
Express Zipper Leggings
UGG Tall Boots
Zara Bowling Bag
House of Dereon Sunglasses















I am literally obsessed with fall and the cooler tempatures(not sure why considering I am ALWAYS cold) because I can't get enough of the return of the borrowed from the boys style bomber jackets. There is just something about them...every color, texture, material, and design...that makes everything look a little more pulled together. Take is VERY casual and simple look for a day out shopping with my mom...I threw on an army green bomber and instantly the look is taken up a few notches! Please to bare with me this season as you will see tons of bomber jackets, oversized floppy hats, boots and feminie sweatsuits(all of which are on my Fall/Winter Must Haves this year)

-Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy! Thanks for your support and inspiration! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment