Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Dolce & Gabbana Skincare


















I have been a devoted fan of Dolce & Gabbana perfume...especially THE ONE...for quite some time now because there is just something sensual and sexy about their scents that seem to turn heads and stir up a sense of confidence that can't be described in words. So, when I found this random box form Saks and Vogue on my door step that contained a sample of Dolce & Gabbana skincare moisturizer, I jumped at the chance to try it. Unlike a few nameless luxury skincare moisturizers, this one is more or less fragrance free which I prefer since my skin is very sensitive and my sense of smell is even more so. This moisturizer feels like silk and glides on smooth and leaves the skin soft and supple for hours. I chose to try it out over the weekend where I would spend most of my time in house and make-up free...amazing results for a first time user like myself. Even after I washed my face to go out at night, my skin still felt soft and smooth! I am definitely committed to my present skincare routine since I have really oily and break out prone skin, but I can definitely see using this moisturizer as a daily hand cream...don't judge, our hands are the first signs of true aging so why not invest in a product that can slow it down??? Heck, if it's good enough for my face...imagine what it will do for my hands! ;-)

Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy! Thanks for your support and inspiration! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment