Monday, December 14, 2009

SHOES...A Girl's "other" Best Friend!!!!







Kim Kardashian and her stylist, Monica Rose, were spotted shoe shopping at Barney's over the weekend. Needless to say, Kim is looking rather stylish in a pair of great fitting CoCo Denim Jeggings (not available until Spring 2010) and a pair of the hottest boots I have seen this season! So, I HAD to find out who made such a fabulous pair of boots and exactly where to BUY them!
I have searched high and low and am ever so pleased to say that Kim, soon to be Mrs. Bush, is rocking a pair of Josey Zipper Boot by Free People and will set you back $358.00, but definitely worth it! I am so hoping that my husband finds it in his heart to order these for his beloved wife as a surprise...wink wink...Christmas present.

No comments:

Post a Comment