Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Steve Madden Does It Again...






















I have been searching for this shoe since I really started wearing flats and fell for gladiators...Last Spring and Summer.


Kim Kardashian rocks the Givenchy Jelly Lace Up Sandal on a trip to Africa last Summer. And, Kourtney Kardashian proves that pregnancy can be stylish and comfortable while on a shopping trip.


Well, THIS JUST IN!!! Steve Madden has finally produced a comparable design, JELLOUS, for $60 and I have already order the black and bronze. Yes, I am definitely ready for the end of Winter!!!

2 comments:

  1. Where can I buy these??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, these are no longer available in either the Givenchy(splurge version) or Steve Madden(steal version)...I would love the lighter color(Kim's). But I am posting(later today) about a great pair of gladiator sandals that I found...PERFECT alternative and ideal for summer!

      Delete