Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shearling Boots...Prrrrrfection!

Anything designed to keep me warm AND fashionably fierce definitely grabs my attention! These Burberry boots were made for me and any fashionista that loves boots as much as I do! Prrrfect for jazzing up just about any unit you put together this season. With their buckle detailing and fur lining, these ankle boots are designed to make your feet the envy of all eyes. Worn with jeans, leggings, and/or even a skirt/mini dress, these booties are beyond lust worthy.
Caroline Sieber
(courtesy of coolspotters.com)

Janet Jackson

(courtesy of coolspotters.com)

Khloe Kardashian in NYC

(courtesy of coolspotters.com)


Coleen Rooney

(courtesy of coolspotters.com)








This is my second time posting about these, but I truly can't say enough wonderful things and I just couldn't help myself once I notice the Burberry Prorsum Aviator Boots and their likeness.


If your not quite ready to forgo your mortgage payment for a single pair of shoes, then you should step into an Aldo Shoe store or click on their website for a more reasonable comparison, RATKOVICH. The obvious difference is the peep-toe, but I personally feel that this version gives way to a few more styling options. The second difference, more styling options, is the zip closure that allows you to wear them open, as shown in the picture, or zipped up around the ankle. Available in Black or Brown...and nearly half off the original $120...and a mere fraction of the Burberry price tag...these are worth the fashion investment because you will love and wear them more than you realize! Rarkovich


2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Fabulous collection of Burberry boots. The designs are really unique and stylish. These boots are perfect for all fashion lovers. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree completely!!! I absolutely adore these boots and the taller version! I will definitely be blogging about those shortly!!!

    ReplyDelete