Monday, November 22, 2010

Splurge vs Steal

The weather outside is absolutely beautiful these days...the sun is peeking out just enough to keep a smile on your face and the breeze is blowing just enough to require a stylish jacket or cape in order to truly enjoy the fall season! I love this time of year, don't you!

Maybe it is the tomboy in me or it could be the fact that my dad was a military man...I really don't know...but I have always loved the military styled fashion. And, this season is all about paying homage to those that fight and protect our country! So, it is no surprise to me that I feel in L-O-V-E when I spotted KimK sporting this beige colored cape with cinched waist detailing! Perfection...to say the least!


Kim Kardashian in a
Juicy Couture Cape and Stuart Weitzman OTK flat boots

$380



I am always on the look out for jackets, cardigans, sweaters, and now CAPES because I am always in need of a piece to keep me warm due to the reality that I am always cold! I was more than excited when I stumbled upon a fashionably affordable and comparable piece that I would satisfy my desire for Kim's NYC cape style.

The only noticeable difference is the color, hopefully Arden B will come out with an additional color, and the shoulder detailing. Other than that, this is a near identical match of the Juicy Couture version for half the price!








No comments:

Post a Comment