Saturday, December 15, 2012

Shoe-Gasam!

If you could only walk a mile in my shoes, then you would understand my total devotion to footwear! From simple chic to stiletto sexy, shoes are definitely my weakness!

So, when I came across the open toe suede beauties at one of my all-time favorite on-line boutiques, Jessica Buurman, I knew that I had to have them! 

With their ankle strap sexiness, suede upper, open toe design and to-die-for heel, the exclusive CYNDEE is an absolute MUST HAVE in your shoe wardrobe! Perfect for everyday...paired with skinny jeans, a fitted tee, and an over sized necklace...FIERCE! Heaven for night...slip on that LBD that hugs all the right curves and gold jewelry for a head turning night on the town!!!

* Exclusive - CYNDEE Open Toe Suede Sandals* Exclusive - CYNDEE Open Toe Suede Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment