Thursday, March 7, 2013

Denim Jumpsuit


I'm Wearing:
Zara Denim Jumpsuit (last season...option 1, option2)
Black Turban (picked up at a beauty supply store)
Michael Kors Oversized Rosegold Watch(here)
Louis Vuitton Speedy 30
Opi blue nail color(I can't remember the exact name, sorry)
Avon Lipstick in Flambe





My love for jumpsuits continued when I first laid eyes on this one while on a trip to Zara! Amazingly comfortable and stylish all wrapped into one. I found this black turban on a quick trip to a local beauty supply story and before thinking about it, I had grabbed all the colors(white, pink, yellow, blue, black...so exciting)! Turbans are the a perfect way to sass up a simple outfit and conceal a bad hair day!

Until next time, thanks for visiting and stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the shoes!!!! And I love the jumpsuit you have on. Not a big fan of the other options. Just personal preference. I like form fitting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afternoon Doll, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Depending on your price point, Bebe has another alternative that I actually love for $149.

    Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete