Friday, March 8, 2013

White Jacket-Black Boots

I'm Wearing:
Forever 21 Blazer (old)
Limited Tank Top(old)
Blank Denim Zipper Leg Jeans(similar)
Jessica Buurman Boots(on sale now)
Zara Quilted Bag(bought in NYC few years ago)
Michael Kors Midsized Watch(here)







The overcast today is pretty much putting a damper on my Friday, but such is the temperament of the weather in Texas! Since I have a busy weekend and will be rocking stilettos pretty much most of it, I decided I would take a break and wear a wedge instead! These boots have been in heavy rotation for the past few months and definitely worth the small investment..you really can't go wrong with a black boot!
Oh, I played around with this make shift photo editing app...what do you think?

Until next time, thanks for visiting and stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!




No comments:

Post a Comment