Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Peplum and Ponytail


I'm Wearing:
BooHoo Studded Peplum Top(old) (options1) (options2)
Forever 21 Nautical Blazer and Sunnies (old)
Blank Denim Zipper Jeans(old) (options1) (options2)
ShoeMint Metallic Heels (options1)
Khols earrings(gift)














I'm not sure exactly what sparked my Sade inspired ponytail this morning(maybe it's because I literally look exactly like my mommy with my hair pulled back and I think it's the best thing ever...I get it from my momma!), but I just felt like slicking it all back and teasing the end...lol! And in keeping with the tail theme, I pulled out this studded peplum top and paired it with this nautical striped jacket.
By the way, which do you prefer...cuffed or straight leg?
Until next time, thanks for stopping by and as always...stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy





No comments:

Post a Comment