Thursday, June 27, 2013

Striped Maxi


 
I'm Wearing:
Forever 21 Striped Maxi Dress(old)
Forever 21 Silver Cuff (old)
Beaded Bracelets c/o Carla
Tiffany & Co Heart Necklace(gift from hubby)
Black Tote c/o GiGi New York
Aldo Shoes Leather Flip Flops(old)
 
 
 
 
 


 
After spending the most of last week and into this week under the weather, it was really nice to finally get out and go to dinner with my handsome hubby...even if I wasn't feeling the best. For out impromptu dinner date, I decided to grab one of my go-to pieces, a maxi dress, and an over sized bag(this has literally become my go-to bag for the summer...review coming soon) while slipping on a pair of leather flip flops.
 
Before I forget, please send praise to my handsome husband has he finished his 10 juice fast today...I am so proud of him and the pride that he is taking in health...smiling, I like to think that I had a little something to do with that ;-)
 
Until next time, thanks for stopping by and as always...stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy

No comments:

Post a Comment