Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday Church Flow


I'm Wearing:
Gap Denim Shirt(old) (option 1) (option2) (option3) (option4)
Banana Republic Pencil Skirt (old) (option1)
Arden B Animal Print Belt(old) (option)
ShoeMint Romy Sandals
Diamond Hoop Earrings(gift)
Michael Kors Over Sized Watch
Ray Ban Aviator Sunnies (option)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sunday is all about spiritually refueling for the week ahead and spending time with family! This past week was definitely eventful and full, so starting off the following week on a high note is a must! I had a wonderful meeting with a great group of fashionably fierce and stylishly savvy ladies on yesterday afternoon and can't wait to bring you the inside details on what we have in store for the fashion streets of Houston and beyond...trust me, you won't want to miss out on what's coming!!!
 
Tomorrow is July 1st...can you believe it...and I am starting a new 30 day challenge and in addition to posting my daily looks, I will also be keeping you in the loop of my progress so definitely check back and keep my encouraged!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by and as always...stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!

No comments:

Post a Comment