Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Ready For Fall

I'm Wearing:
Old Navy T-Shirt (old)
H&M Sweater (old)
Zara Faux Leather Shorts
Aldo Over-the-Knee Boots (old)
Arden B belt (old)
Michael Kors Watch
Beaded Bracelets (custom made)
Diamond Hoop Earring (gift) 
 
 
 
 
Happy Tuesday Dolls!!!
Over the weekend, I met up with one of my oldest friends to celebrate the start of her birthday week with a ladies brunch and some much need girl time.
Needless to say, I literally can't wait for it to start feeling like fall so I can step into my favorite season with a smile. So, when the temps dropped just a little I couldn't help but to showcase my love of boots...especially over-the-knee boots! For brunch I kept it rather simple and paired these Aldo flat boots with a pair of faux leather shorts from Zara and an oversized belt to cinch the waist of this open front sweater.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment