Thursday, October 10, 2013

Joggers

I'm Wearing:
American Eagle Oxford Shirt (old)
Forever 21 Joggers (old)
ShoeMint Heels 
Michael Kors Watch and Sunnies 
Bead Bracelets (custom made)
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Thursday Dolls!!!
If there is one thing I know for sure, it is that you can never count on Texas weather to be consistent...Fall winds in the morning and Summer heat waves in the afternoon, but I definitely love my city and state!
The other thing I know for sure is that I can't seem to get enough of joggers and jogger trousers because there is something about the banded ankle(which I strongly dislike in shirts and dresses) takes a regular pair of lounging pants and morphs them into a universally dressy or casual option for work or play! Gota love a versatile piece, right?!?!?!
Until next time, thanks for stopping by and as always...stay Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy!

No comments:

Post a Comment